This is a two part session, both sessions must be attended
- Thursday 7th December, 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 9th January, 9:30am – 12:30pm
This will be an extremely interactive module where you will have the time and space to work on practical exercises aimed at increasing innovative and creative thinking in the evolving health and social care landscape. You will also create innovative solutions to real-life, current challenges and problems leading to development of personal action plans. These will enable you to build on your own strengths and find strategies for addressing areas which come less naturally to you. You will be able to directly apply your learning from the module when you return to your day-jobs.
The day will cover:
- Some pre-work (e.g. discussions with key stakeholders, identification of challenges in your current situation, and reading)
- An interactive and energising day of workshops
- Post-work (e.g. applying techniques to real organisational projects)
Who is it for?
This offer has been commissioned to directly support senior leaders across the North West (including but not exclusive to NHS Organisation Board and Sub Board post-holders, Executive and Governing Body Leads, Primary Care leaders working within and alongside Primary Care Networks and Integrated Care Systems. Senior leadership teams and those working across system level roles).