T his workshop will take place over two sessions and you must attend both dates:
- Wednesday 31st January 2024, 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday 20th March 2023, 9:30am – 12:30pm
Do you ever experience a feeling of self-doubt or hear those inner thoughts that may hold you back?
This workshop will support leaders to build a growth mindset to overcome challenges, develop self-advocacy and boost your confidence to deliver and achieve your goals. The two-part workshop will develop your self-awareness and equip you with the tools you need to develop helpful strategies to build a positive mindset, see opportunities for growth and adapt and evolve as a leader.
The session will be split into two parts and you will need to attend both. You will receive pre-work to complete prior to attending to give you existing knowledge before the workshop takes place. Throughout the sessions you will explore:
- What a growth mindset is and how it can reduce feelings of imposter experience
- How to recognise and let go of self-doubt and beliefs
- How to develop the characteristics of a growth mindset
- Create strategies to reframe and embrace challenges to learn new things and achieve your goals
This workshop is suitable for leaders and managers in health and social care that want to build their self-confidence, develop a mindset to take on new challenges and take the next steps on their leadership journey.