We know that leadership challenges are at an unprecedented scale and level of complexity which requires leaders to be inspired, supported, and equipped to work effectively.
Through careful and intelligent facilitation, executive leaders can be supported to shape a common purpose, focusing their contribution where it is needed most.
Expert facilitation has proven to be particularly helpful to our members and stakeholders where issues are complex or contentious, where perspectives and interests are many and diverse, and where a high degree of creativity, consensus and collaboration are required.
Our team can help you to:
- Increase personal effectiveness and leadership skills
- Navigate through change
- Build relationships and partnerships
- Grow talent strategically
- Lead with compassion, authenticity and bravery
- Develop system leadership
- Build organisational culture and difference
- Explore leadership styles and behaviour
- Change management and transition
- Support relationship development
- Expand your strategic vision
Our expert facilitation focuses upon a design process which is collaborative and confidence-building, centered on acknowledging executive leaders’ current good practice and successes and identifying areas for change or improvement linking to other areas of board development.
An expert facilitator will work closely with you to understand your specific requirements, design innovative and creative solutions that are engaging and impactful, and contribute to your post-delivery review.
If this is of interest to your organisation or wider system, please email [email protected] and a member of our senior team will be back in touch to explore further if, and how, the NHS NWLA can work with you to support this activity.