This face to face workshop is delivered over 1 day and will develop your skills to enable you to feel comfortable and confident when handling all types of media interviews.
Whether a media novice or well versed in media relations, getting the message right with the media can be a real challenge – getting it wrong is just not an option. This workshop will give you the skills needed to face the media with energy, enthusiasm and confidence
The day will cover:
- How to plan and prepare for an interview regardless of the type, ie. digital, live, press, radio or TV.
- How to communicate and be clear with your messaging, using your voice and tone to deliver confident and authoritative interviews.
- Self-preservation, how to take control of an interview and stay on point with your messaging.
- How to handle difficult conversation and potential challenging questions from the interviewer.
- Protect and enhancing yours and the organisations reputation.
Who is it for?
This workshop is ideal for senior or executive leaders who are required to communicate with the media on a regular basis.